Sunday, July 27, 2014

Life’s A Beach~Especially With Family



We recently took a trip to Emerald Isle, NC.  One of the prettiest beaches and it is quiet there.  We took the entire family and it was a wonderful trip.  The weather was perfect, except when Hurricane Arthur visited.  The shelling was wonderful.  The water was warm.  The waves were just right.  Our granddaughters were adorable as they discovered how to build sandcastles, find the good shells, and learn to boogie board.  We had family pictures taken, but we were just missing one young man.  At sweet and special moments, we knew he was there with us.  There is nothing sweeter than being together with our family.  They are our joy.  They are our hearts.

I have attached two old videos that has Zach in them from our Emerald Isle trip the summer before he passed away.  That summer, for no apparent reason, I took my camcorder with me to the beach.  I was videoing everything.  Little did I know that I would be capturing some "last" sweet moments in time of Zach~memories I am able to watch again with a smile!


The fam at Emerald Isle



We missed Zach skim boarding


One of my favorite videos of Aaron throwing Zach into the waves...
such brotherly love going on there <3

The McCleve's


Papa & Nana


Dr. & Dr.

Performing for the camera

Brielle & Brooklynn <3

Shelling...


The Dunes

The Boys

The Girls



The Wells'
"I'm not so sure about this..."






"Nana!"
Posing

"isss yucky Nana!"

Posing
Playing in the emerald green water <3


Sand time

More...

<3


Feeling the love <3

relaxing

Making sand potions
getting used to the gentle waves


Just cute

"Run before the wave gets us!

No comments:

Post a Comment